1992 16.2hh Chestnut Registered Irish Draught Mare
Milly is a 1992, 16.2H chestnut, RID mare. She was awarded "Quality Broodmare" status in Ireland, an honor only given to mares with exceptional bloodlines and conformation. She is a lighter boned purebred for the more athletic type. Milly consistently throws incredible dispositions and athleticism to her foals. She is broken to ride and is as easy under saddle as she is on the ground. Milly had many foals over the years, but sadly died in January of 2009. She will be missed!
- Milly was successfully shown in Ireland.
- 1999 RID gelding, Tulla Gold, by Kildaton Gold scored very high marks on his RID inspection, enjoys foxhunting and competing at shows.
- 2001 RID Mare, Bridon Cordarragh, by Kildalton King has an incredibly influential performance pedigree.
- 2002 colt, Bridon Shenanigan, by Glenlara, was second in the purebred colt class at the 2002 IDHS(NA) National Show.
- 2003 colt, Bridon O’Reilly, by Glenlara.
- 2004 colt, Whelan Killrush Ian, by Tors Gentleman Farmer.
- 2005 colt, Whelan Kilkee Sean, by Tors Gentleman Farmer
Milly by the famous Clover Hill. Clover Hill is one of the world's top 10 producers of show jumpers and his progeny are world-renowned for their performance ability. Her dam is by Slyguff Hero who was a full brother to the famous King of Diamonds, also a top producer of competition horses. Her maternal grand-dam, Melody 3, produced the RID stallion Oakley Dawn. Milly goes back to the rare foundation sire line of Sir Henry.
|Clover Hill||Golden Beaker||Artic Storm Corbally Princess|
|Melody's Choice||Slyguff Hero||Errigal|